Monday, March 25, 2013

March ALYoF

So, my goal for March was to get the cutting done for my nephew's skull quilt and I did it!! I really didn't think it would happen but I sat my butt down on Sunday morning and just kept going :)


So in the big bag are all of my 12.5" pieces, and then all the other sizes are in their own sandwich bag with a note of size. I have decided that I am going to try and do this QAYG because I really don't want to baste something this big, but basting just a backing isn't as daunting LOL!!

I am linking up to the March party, come on and join!


A Lovely Year of Finishes

2 comments:

  1. I have that book and I always liked the skull. Hope your nephew loves it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be such a cool quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!