Saturday, September 1, 2012

Joining a QAL

Well I have finally decided to join in a Quilt Along! Lynne from Lily's Quilts has decided to make a quilt with three *huge* Union Jacks... how can a girl say no?

Lilys Quilts
 
This will be my first QAL, and I am a little nervous about keeping up, but I figure now that I have done a blog post telling the world, I will be more accountable. Feel free to check up on my progress if I don't seem to say much about it. :)
 
I haven't settled on final fabrics yet, but I am thinking either polka dots, or maybe solids. One person is going to use Petite Odile and I have to admit a more than a little interest in doing the same.
 
Picture from Fatquartershop.com
 
I hope maybe I have convinced one or two of you to join in as well!

 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a good one. I'll be keeping tabs. Making out a spreadsheet now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!