Monday, September 10, 2012

Finding his Princess

My co-worker and cubicle mate is getting married in two weeks. Like me he is pretty geeky, although at his young age it's kind of funny how I did things the first time around and he is still discovering them.

I thought about making a quilt for a gift but knew I would never get one finished in time so I channeled my energies in a new direction - mosaics.


The tiles are 3/8" glass tiles and I had so much fun working with them. I could not have done this if it hadn't been for my mosaic mentor and good friend Anne-Marie helping me every step of the way!

It hasn't been grouted yet, but I took a photo as I don't know if I will have time to do another one before gifting it.


Here's to all the best Jacques and Michelle!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out fantastic! Can hardly wait to see it grouted. I can take pics in studio if you want

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!