Thursday, January 7, 2016

First Quarter Finish-a-Long

This will be my first time participating in the Finish-a-Long and I am hoping it will help keep me motivated.

1. I would like to get my Round and Round baby quilt finished and in the shop. It needs to be quilted and bound.


2. I must complete my mini quilt for my guild's swap the the DC Modern Quilt guild. This will involve turning these scraps into a background.


3. I want to finish my Granny Square quilt I am making for the shop.


4. I would like to finish my Aunt Edna quilt which has only had a couple of blocks left to do for over a year now. (Please ignore the oddly placed photo)



5. I would also like to get two new sets of placemats in the shop.


I am linking up with SLO studio.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with finishing your projects, I did everything on all 4 quarter lists in 2015. Not joining up this year though, I have a couple of big projects for family quilts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that round and round quilt top!! So cute. We should have a scrap sewing day sometime where we can just play with improv blocks! So much potential in your pile of scraps :) Thanks so much for linking up, Katy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too--just love the Round and Round Baby Quilt. It's pretty awesome of you to set goals for finishing quilts when you're also running a shop! Good luck in Q1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list! Love that round and round! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf off the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these projects!!! You can do it!!! One day at a time...one stitch at a time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also love the round and round baby quilt...looking at all these projects is giving me lots of ideas for new projects. This could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a first time QAL finisher too... it looks like you have some really nice projects in the works. The Round and Round quilt really is super sweet, but then again, I'm totally a "star" girl. Good luck with your projects!

    Greetings from Germany!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great projects in the mix. Good luck with finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some beautiful things in the works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!