Thursday, July 30, 2015

More oven mitts

I have been having a lot of fun with these, which is good because I just got another order!

IMG_3180

These are American Jane fabric, one of my favourite deisgners.

IMG_3182

These ones are such fun in person, the colour is off in this picture.

IMG_3198

These ones are a special gift for my cousin who gifted me this amazing fabric (I made a great top out of it for me!).

IMG_3205

Some more Denyse Schmidt fabric.

IMG_3204

This set is for a dear friend’s birthday in the fall.

IMG_3210

And this is just because I really liked this photo LOL!

Hope you enjoyed seeing all my combos!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute oven mitts, and kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute oven mitts and glad to see Opie made it in the shot. Love that DS floral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, isn't this a nice change from teflon silver or solid silicon?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!