Thursday, December 15, 2016

A first for everything!

I finally get to share my exciting news that I have a pattern published!!
It is in Issue 14 of Make Modern that is out now. Make Modern is an Australian quilting magazine that is online only. It has consistently produced innovative and fun issues and I am so blessed to share in some of it.
My friend Monika pattern tested for me and she made fabulous colour choices!
 
 I hope I will see some new versions around the web soon enough, maybe even from one of you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Katie. That's quite an honor and I know you've worked hard for it. It's a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it! Kudos Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katy! Fantastic news and a fantastic pattern, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!