Thursday, February 28, 2013

Many starts, some finishes

It is time to see what I started as new projects in February... I will be linking up at Cat Patches blog.

I started a few different things this month, first up:

 
a new purse which I *adore*. I used Noodlehead's Sidekick Tote pattern.

Next would be some pouches and sleep masks for my store.


I also made a nap blanket for my store and one for my niece's first birthday. Hers is the green pigs and the striped one is in my store.

 
I also made a round pouch for fun... love it!

And also made a Jane Market Bag for a swap.

 
Wow! I started (and finished) a lot! So I wonder what March will bring :)




4 comments:

  1. You really had a productive month. I love the purse in the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy this month. Your fabrics are all so fun. Great work. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! that's the second Sidekick Tote I've seen in blogland lately, obviously I have to make one too! I have made just about all of Noodlehead's bag patterns so I don't know how I have missed this one:-) Love the great fabrics you have used in all of your projects! A wonderful line up of Newfo's for February!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!