Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tiny dress for a tiny person

I am meeting my new niece in a couple of weeks and I am so excited to see her! She was born March 30th, but lives in the far north in Inuvik so it has only been pictures so far. My Mom and I will be meeting up with my brother, his wife, and four kids for a family reunion in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. My Mom is from Saskatchewan so we'll be meeting up with her whole side of the family as well... will be a loud and fun time :)

I decided I wanted to finally try making some clothing, so I went simple for my first try and made my niece a pillowcase style dress.




At the same time, I made a matching one for my little upstairs neighbour who is always available for some baby time :)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Are there any web site I can find a pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for becoming an Aunty! very cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!