Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November finish!

Well, after my busy month of November I am happy to say that I did indeed finish my table runner for my friend Whitney.

I do realize that this is on a door, but as I sew on my dining room table I didn't have anywhere to show it off LOL! I designed this and am happy to say that it came out just like I planned! The leaves are five different colours of Kaffe Fassett's shot cottons. I didn't bind it as I wanted it to end with the blocks, so I simply turned it inside out and top stitched. This is probably my favourite item to date that I have made.

Thanks for reading and check out some other finished at ALYOF!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Lovely design, and could so go on a door for a fall greeting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!