Friday, November 28, 2014

Handmade for the Holidays

My favourite LQS, Mad About Patchwork, is having a special weekend both online and in store. There will be specials as well as lots of kits for easy to sew items for last minute gifts. In addition, Laura from Waffle Kisses Studio and I will be selling some of our own handmade wares at the retail location of MAP at 2477 Huntley Road, Stittsville from 10-4 tomorrow, Saturday the 29th.
I have been working away sewing up a storm and would love to see you there!
IMG_3641

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Katy! Am not sure I can make it but will do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sell everything! And if you don't please put it all on IG :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun - wish I could pop over and say hello!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!