Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A ton of finishes!

I am still alive and kicking! Just with all the job stuff and not completing my ALYOF goals for awhile I haven’t blogged, but here are some of the things I have made.

IMG_1733 IMG_1734

These are two pillows I made when people donated to a cause I wanted to support but couldn’t financially… win win!

IMG_1828

This is a sewing machine cover I made for my best friends birthday.

IMG_1831

This is my new sidekick tote and I love it!!

IMG_1868

Summer PJs made using two different patterns.

IMG_1917 IMG_1919

IMG_1918 IMG_1922

and finally, this is my Slice O’ Pie quilt made for my friend’s baby!

6 comments:

  1. You're so awesome!! That first pillow...love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things you made! And especially the sewing machine cover:-) you are so awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have been busy! love the pillow covers and the sewing machine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been 'sew' busy - I can't wait to meet you on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finishes! I love the tote.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!