Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sewing fun!

Well, I have been adding to my animal repertoire and have been making many more coasters. If any of you are interested, they are $16 with shipping to Canada and the US, and $18 elsewhere. Here are some new ones.

IMG_2312 

 

 

 

 

Cats… although many people have pointed out they look like swans, so it’s kind of two for one :)

IMG_2311

IMG_2308 

Some pugs… people seemed to really want pugs and then they haven’t sold, so I have these two sets left at the moment.

IMG_2275

and then just to show how they start out after I cut them out. People have asked if I use a machine, but nope, I trace and cut with scissors :)

I also have made this bumble bee pouch as a request after I had one in my giveaway on IG… it is based off of this tutorial and then “bumble bee-ised” LOL. It just popped into my head and I went with it, I think it is pretty cute.

bumblebee

What have you all been up to?

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Katy!! I'm way behind on IG and I know that's where you mostly lurk these days, so I've really missed connecting with you. Thanks for taking the time to make a post to keep us (me) updated! :D
    You should look into doing deer. They're the animal of the year y'know. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if these were die-cut. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!