Thursday, November 8, 2012

A little thread, a little cat

So, one of my favourite swaps is underway again, the Trim the Tree Ornament swap. You make ornaments for all the members of your group... you can state some preferences but it still is very open. This year I decided on cross stitch and have 3 started so far.


I hope to have the finished products to show you soon. If I am lucky it will be before I go to the US on the weekend... so much cheaper to send from there.

Now a couple of photos of my sewing companion. She never used to hang out on my table until a few weeks ago.


Keeping an eye on everything :)

 
Offering a helping paw :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are darling little stitcheries. It's good to have a helper, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!